Skin Moisturizing Hyaluronic Acid Powder
Product Name: Hualuronic Acid Powder
Other Name: Sodium Hyaluronate Powder
CAS No.: 9004-61-9
Appearance: White Powder
Super Low Molecular Weight: <10,000 Dalton
Low Molecular Weight: 10,000-200,000 Dalton
Regular Molecular Weight: 200,000-1,600,000 Dalton
High Molecular Weight: >1,600,000 Dalton
Hyaluronic Acid Powder is known as Sodium Hyaluronate. It's molecular weight is from several ten thousand to several million. It's aqueous solution has outstanding moisture keeping ability, high viscoelasticity and lubricity. Pure Hyaluronic Acid is widely used in cosmetics, health and beauty food.
1. Food Grade Hyaluronic Acid Powder In Food Industry
We recommand Food Grade Hyaluronic Acid with the Molecular Weight 800,000Da-1,200,000Da. Hyaluronic Acid Food Grade can be added into drinks, mink products, health care capsules, etc.
2. Sodium Hyaluronate Powder Cosmetic Grade In Cosmetic Industry contains Super Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic, Low Molecular Weight, Regular Molecular Weight and High Molecular Hyaluronic Acid Powder.
(1) <10,000Da (Super Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid):
Making Low Molecular Hyaluronic Acid smaller means it can reach a bit farther into skin’s uppermost layers for visibly enhanced results, so Low Molecular Hyaluronic Acid Powder has the best effect of moisturzing and Anti-Aging.
(2) 10,000Da-200,000Da (Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid)
Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid Powder has better moisture effect than regular molecular weight.
(3) 200,000Da-1,600,000Da (Regular Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid)
It can retain moisture, keep the skin firm, and prevent wrinkles by adding volume to the skin.
(4) >1,600,000Da (High Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid)
High Molecular Hyaluronic Acid can keep moisturing for longer time, and repair skins.
1. Hyaluronic Acid is a biochemical drug with high clinical value, which is widely used in various ophthalmic operations, such as lens implantation, corneal transplantation and anti-glaucoma surgery. It can also be used to treat arthritis and accelerate wound healing.
2. Hyaluronic Acid used in cosmetics, it can play a unique role in protecting the skin. It can keep the skin moisturized, smooth, delicate, tender, and elastic. It has the functions of anti-wrinkle, anti-wrinkle, beauty and health care and restore the physiological functions of the skin.
3. Hyaluronic Acid can be used in cosmetic creams, creams, honey, milk, facial masks, shampoos and other products to maintain moisture in skin and hair, moisturize skin and hair, increase luster, and prevent skin chapped and wrinkles.
Lyphar Biotech can supply over 20 kinds of Cosmetic Raw Materials for different functions: Skin Moisturizing, Skin Whitening, Anti-aging, Anti Oxidant, etc. Hot sale products are as follows:
Ethyl Ascorbic Acid
Kojic Acid Dipalmitate
Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (SAP)
Rice Bran Extract Ceramide
Sepiwhite MSH Powder (Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine)
Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (MAP)
Giga White Powder